Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Round One of Book Spreads

For our final out put for the museum exhibitions, we are creating view books. These books outline the museum identity in a collective, easily-digestible way.

My layout is based on the experience a potential visitor would have with the exhibit, starting with the first time the viewer learns of its existence (on the web) and finally exiting with a gift store item.










Overall, I'm still on the right path. I have a bunch of tweaks to make, but no major design shifts like I encountered last class. My biggest problem (as usual) is consistency. Now, I have to fix the inconsistency with color - specifically the blues and yellows.

I'm still feeling good about where I am. I'm delighted to be ending Visual Communications and be PROUD of my work. (It's been a long time coming) But, on the flip side, there is always the potential to completely mess it all up by Monday ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment