Thursday, April 21, 2011

Once Again, Going Nuts with Headers

Marty and my classmates agree that overall my magazine spreads are coming along nicely. I am still battling the rag and have a few moments here and there to fix, particularly within my infographics.





What's holding me back the most is how boring my header is on my opening spread. So, in good ol' Sam spirit, I'm doing yet another round of "getting it all out of me" header studies.






There are a few moments here and there, but none of them truly grab at me yet. I appreciate what I did with the color gradient in one of my studies, but I'm not sure if it's enough.

Suggestions always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Your studies exhibit only small changes, you're still operating in a small space of options. Try not having 'a' always on the same line as 'changing', try scale shifts, try not having the 'A' always be a cap, look to your ascenders and descenders for cues for alignment possibilities, try some italic, try some more things. :)

    ReplyDelete