Today in class, we presented our final round of iterations before the full poster (and subsequent postcard) is due.
Finally, I threw something up on the wall that my peers were interested in (and potentially impressed with). My struggles usually end up being very public, so it was nice to finally succeed and have them congratulating me on overcoming. With my posters, I still have a few tweaks to make in hierarchy. After that, I've finally made it to the "pixel pushing" stage - which is like a reward after spitting out new ideas for the first three rounds of this project.
The postcards are a compliment to the poster, so we've been given only one critique review on them. I wanted to keep mine open and simple, matching the hierarchy and design elements of my larger poster. I did a few things right in all of the fronts and backs, I just have to combine them to achieve my final postcard.
We're having a guest critic on Wednesday - from Willoughby, I believe.
Pressure = On.
SIDEBAR [edit];
This workspace is starting to feel magical.









these are lovely!
ReplyDelete