Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nearing the Bigger Picture




We're close to the finish line for our campaign. Above are my most recent billboard iterations that received critique. I am getting there, but my colors are still off. Further, my center billboard lacks a dynamic feel, which my other two billboards capture. 




The quick read side to my buses received a positive reaction. However, I'm still having some positioning issues. 

While I'm still working on refining my billboards and buses, we have moved into the last phase of the project - a 10 - 15 second TV Bump. 


My first round of storyboards were quite pathetic. They were rushed and sloppy. However, when I moved into the digital realm, a new idea exploded out of me. I'm quite far on animating already and I've chosen to use After Effects. So far, this phase has been my favorite. There have been these moments where I get so excited working that I have to stop because I can't physically move fast enough to keep up with my brain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment