Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Narrowing It Down..

In class today, we presented more refinements. Within one aesthetic/conceptual direction, we explored different formal options.



This direction was the least successful. The banding didn't go together and the elements felt too separate. I knew I didn't like it, but I was just trying some different stuff. Further, the breaking up of the title was also a no-go. 




The class agreed that I should move forward combining some formal choices of the last two sets. There are elements about both that are working well, but I still have a bunch of stuff to fix.

My t-shirt and gift bag were weak, but what I was starting to do with the overlay is getting there. They want to see more of a "grounded" farm image - meaning a homestead landscape, or something to that effect.

I have a bunch of work to do... thank jebus I have the weekend to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment