Today, we are critiquing our final photos as well as the website we made to display our images. Overall, I enjoyed this project a lot. I haven't designed a website since GoLive (circa 2006) and was really excited to refresh my basic website knowledge with DreamWeaver.
I wanted to create and "over serious" web page. First entering the site, the user expects and somber, "holy"experience. If the viewer can read latin, he would know that the altarpiece is called "City Art". The "serious" language casts the kind of tone I wanted. Further, I framed my project over importantly and melodramatically in my introduction page. Then, once the viewer goes to the next page to view the virtues, the circus begins.
Charity
Chastity
Diligence
Humility
Kindness
Patience
Temperance
I'm extremely happy with how my concept and images turned out. In the beginning, I was taking myself WAY too seriously and not putting in the craft the project deserved. Changing the concept towards something more comical allowed me the flexibility to move in a better direction.











No comments:
Post a Comment