Friday, September 24, 2010

Color Book Test Shots

Amid the chaos of the dot book project, I found a window of time to snap a few test images for my color book.


Even in my brief testing time, I learned a few things that I'll need to do in order to have a successful group of images. First, photoshop blurring will be a necessity. Funny thing about cameras is that they've been trained not to blur. Secondly, lighting was a major problem I encountered. Since many of my photos are 'around the house', I need to find and set up a better light source to pull out the colors of the objects I'm shooting.

Overall, I have a pretty good feel for how my project is going to go. With the book project an hour away from being over, I feel ready and excited to tackle a majority of my shooting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment